Construction & Other Heavy Equipment Rentals
No Gimmicks. No Hassle Ordering. Upfront Pricing
Ordering is simple, and pricing is easy to understand. Order online using the Order Now button below, and we will take care of the rest from the beginning of your forklift rental period to the end! No worries.
Construction Equipment Rentals
Affordable Prices Nationwide
When renting construction and material handling equipment from ASAP Site Services, you’ll receive top-quality customer service for the lowest available prices. Let us know how we can meet your needs by contacting us today. Select from these and other portable bathroom solutions.
Order Construction Equipment Rentals
Choose your electric forklift rentals from a variety of forklift solutions:
Variable Reach Forklift 5000 lbs 16-20'
These machines can efficiently lift, move, and place lumber, bricks, blocks, trusses, and other materials. All-wheel steering allows the machine to maneuver through crowded areas or effectively move into difficult-to-achieve positions. Full-time 4WD provides mobility in mud, sand, or on hard surfaces. Long wheelbase and low center of gravity enhance the machine’s stability, and a low profile allows the machine to move through doorways or under overhead obstructions. Sway control also helps keep loads level on uneven surfaces.
The operator’s cab offers convenient, easy-to-learn controls, excellent visibility, and protection from falling objects or roll-overs. Long wheelbase and mid-mounted engine for great mobility in mud, on hillsides, rock, and rough terrain.
Variable Reach Forklift 6000 lbs 40-49'
Combine the lifting power of an electric forklift and the utility of the crane with this telescopic telehandler. This unit can carry up to 6,000 lbs. of materials and reach up to 41'11" for heavy-duty jobs.
Maximum lift height up to 41'11"
- Telescopic variable reach lift
- Multiple steering modes available
- Reduced-overhang chassis for improved visibility
Industrial Forklift Warehouse 5000 lbs Gas/LP
This warehouse forklift can assist with your lifting, moving, stacking, picking, or handling needs. With a lift capacity of up to 5,000 lbs. and a maximum fork height of 12'.
Maximum lift capacity up to 5,000 lbs.
- Pneumatic tires
- Two-stage mast for visibility
- Maximum fork height 12'
Choose your rentals from a variety of generator solutions:
6.5-6.9kW Portable Generator, Gas Powered
Designed for construction and other demanding applications, this quiet gas generator delivers up to 6.9kW for tool power and voltage regulation in a rugged, compact package. Excellent for powering single or multiple tools on an entire job site or as emergency power. It can run up to 6.9 hours on one tank of fuel. Mounted on a wheeled cart to provide long, trouble-free operation, even in abusive environments. Ideal for powering tools such as compressors, grinders, and fusion welders.
- Runtime up to 6.9 hours on one tank of fuel
- Mounted on a wheeled cart for increased portability
- Gasoline powered
- Power up tools, equipment or light towers
15.2-23.2kW Towable Generator, Tier 4 Diesel Compliant
This mobile generator delivers reliable, clean power in an innovative, easy-to-use towable unit. Designed for long run times, features include a voltage selector switch and programmable settings. Enclosures are encapsulated for sound-attenuation. It meets or exceeds EPA Tier 4 diesel regulations for increased efficiency and safety.
- Mounted to a highway-legal towable trailer
- 19-29kVA actual power capacity
- Tier 4 compliant diesel engine
- Power up tools, equipment or light towers
Choose your rentals from a variety of lift solutions:
Scissor Lift, 19 ft., Electric Powered
When you need an elevated work platform but do not have the space for conventional scissor lift rentals, battery-powered "mini" scissor lifts are designed for construction, industrial maintenance, and warehouse applications on smooth slab surfaces. They will fit through a standard doorway even with the guardrails in position. These electric scissor lifts are compact, productive, and easy to operate.
- Work in areas conventional scissor lifts cannot fit
- Battery charger included for maximum uptime
- Joystick drive and steering controls for easy operation
- Narrow width for excellent maneuverability
Scissor Lift, 25 ft.-27 ft., 4WD, Electric Powered
They are efficient and compact, yet able to move between indoors and outside with four-wheel drive electric operation.
Working height up to 33'
- Durable 4-wheel drive for moderately uneven or sloped surfaces
- Includes pothole guards for increased safety
- Clean and efficient electric operation
Articulating Boom Lift, 40 ft., Electric Powered
Electric-powered boom lifts ensure a clean worksite free of fumes. This 40' boom lift will reach narrow work areas and is ideal for driving on smooth, finished surfaces. Perfect for maintenance jobs or electrical work indoors.
- Fume-free electric boom lifts are perfect for indoor work
- Up and over height over 20'
- 2WD and 30% grade-ability appropriate for any indoor site and mild outdoor terrain
- Platform rotates 180 degrees
Boom 45-50' Telescopic 4WD
Telescopic boom lifts are perfect for construction, mechanical contracting, painting, glazing, electrical work and industrial maintenance. Straight boom lifts can be raised, lowered, and extended horizontally while the work platform remains stable and straight. You can maneuver and steer in any direction, even while the platform is extended. Four-wheel drive and 45% gradeability make driving the boom lift smooth and easy, so it is ideal for moving around outdoor job sites.
- Stay stable with a self-leveling platform
- Easily drivable at full elevation
- Ideal for outdoor work such as electrical, lighting and maintenance
- Fuel-efficient diesel engine
Choose your rentals from a variety of lighting solutions:
Towable Light Tower with 6kW Generator, 4,200W, Diesel
Provide instant and consistent light and power to your job site. Our diesel-fueled light tower's generator is outfitted with rugged frames and has an off-road capability. Setup and operation are easy. This lighting tower provides maximum illumination with multiple powerful halide fixtures per tower. The attached generator provides up to 6kW for tools and electronics.
- Four 1,050W halide fixtures
- Fuel-efficient diesel generator
- No warming up or cooling down period
- Convenient power for small equipment, hand tools and electronics
Light Tower 4-7KW Vertical Mast
Towable lighting towers provide bright light and power to your job site. Our diesel-fueled light tower's generator has rugged enclosures and off-road capability. You can set up and operate the tower easily. This lighting tower's four powerful halide fixtures provide maximum illumination. Power up tools and electronics easily and work smarter.
- Four 1,050W halide fixtures on an extendable vertical mast up to 23'
- Fuel-efficient diesel generator
- 359-degree rotational mast for total illumination on-site
- 120V and 140V convenient outlets for small equipment, hand tools and electronics
Choose your rentals from a variety of loader solutions:
Skid Steer Grapple Bucket
Clear construction or landscaping sites easily with this grapple bucket attachment for your skid steer. Dual independent grapples are designed to pick up dust, leaves, fallen limbs and other debris while leaving the soil intact. Helix tooth design aids in putting material into the bucket. Instead of pushing material, this skid steer attachment pulls material, so you can clear or transport materials securely.
- Handles difficult material with ease
- Fork and bucket styles available
- Easy to operate
- Use Cases: Clear dust and debris while leaving soil intact at job sites
Skid Steer Breakers
Break up concrete, pavement, or other demolition jobs with this breaker hammer attachment for a skid steer. This 800 ft.-lb. hammer is ideal for concrete demolition, road repair and site preparation. It has an adjustable force range between 500-1,100 blows per minute (bpm). Its hydraulic flow is between 10.5 and 22.5 gallons per minute (GPM) to fit your skid steer system.
- Efficient low-recoil design
- Tool diameter 2.68" and hydraulic flow 10.5-22.5 GPM
- Unit weight 500 lbs.
- Use Cases: Ideal for breaking up concrete, pavement or other demolition jobs with this attachment to a skid steer
Skid Steer Loader 1700-1899 lbs
We offer a fleet of dependable skid steer loaders. From the farm to the construction site to the industrial plant, these compact and maneuverable machines are ready to tackle your jobs quickly and cost-effectively. Skid steers are excellent for digging, grading and leveling. These skid steer loaders are perfect for smaller to medium-sized duty in narrow sites.
- Tipping load between 3,500-3,700 lbs.
- Ideal for light to medium duty in narrow sites
- Skid around corners easily
- Bucket, breaker and auger attachments available
Choose your rentals from a variety of excavator solutions:
Mini Excavator 6000-6799 lbs
Our compact excavators (also known as mini-excavators) are perfect for your earthmoving needs in close working conditions. All models feature the all-hydrostatic drive system. Select from multiple dig depths, three arm configurations and three tail swing configurations. These mini-excavators are easy and safe to transport by pickup or trailer.
- Rubber tracks included for wet or muddy terrain
- Ideal for interior demolition on sites with weight restrictions
- Digging depth up to 8.5'
- Easy-to-use joystick controls
Find Your Local Pricing & Order Today!
Order Construction Equipment Rentals Today
Once you’ve identified your needs for forklifts, generators, lifts, lighting or loaders, place your order directly online or contact our heavy equipment rental services at (888) 364-5531. We have a varied construction equipment rental fleet to meet any construction need. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about our processes or how to accommodate your project or event properly.
When renting portable toilets from ASAP Site Services, you’ll receive top-quality customer service for the lowest available prices. Let us know how we can meet your needs by contacting us today.